大同——十六化建:以文化建设融入属地化管理

1736494412975081327_副本.jpg

自进入埃及市场以来,中国化学十六化建在当地积极推进属地化施工,用“传帮带”的形式解锁属地化用工潜力,把中国技术、中国装备、中国标准和中国文化引入埃及,培育了一大批技艺精湛、队伍稳定、能力突出的本土化技术团队。龙宇(Ahmed ElGaml)、马伟明(Shehab Eldin Ahmed)就是他们中的出色代表。《中国化工报》对他们进行了一次独特的采访。

问题一:你在中国化学工作多久了?

How long have you worked at CNCEC?

龙宇:大家好,我是Ahmed ElGaml

Hello,I am Ahmed ElGaml

我的中文名字叫龙宇

My Chinese name is longyu. 

今年我28岁

I am 28 years old

在中国化学工作已经四年多了。

I have been working for CNCEC for more than four years

我毕业于南开大学

I graduated from Nankai University

目前我担任埃及分公司的商务经理。

Currently I am working as Commercial Manager in CNCEC16 Egypt branch

这段经历对我来说,是一段非常宝贵的职业生涯,

This experience is a very valuable career for me

让我有机会深入了解中国企业文化,

which gives me the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding Chinese corporate culture

为中国化学在埃及的发展,贡献自己的一份力量。

and contribute to the development of CNCEC in Egypt

马伟明:我叫Shehab Eldin Ahmed,

My name is Shehab Eldin Ahmed

我中文名字叫马伟明,

My Chinese name is MA Weiming

现在35岁,

I am 35 years old

我在中国化学工作8年了,

I have worked at CNCEC for 8 years

参与了公司很多重要的项目,

and participated in many important projects

苏荷那磷肥项目,

Includ the NCIC phosphate fertilizer plant project

埃及阿斯旺光伏发电项目,

186MW Photo-voltaic Plant Project in Aswan

苏伊士湾500兆瓦风电项目。

And the 500 MW Suez Gulf Wind Power Project

问题二:你的中国同事是什么样的?

How would you evaluate your Chinese colleagues?

龙宇:我的中国同事们都非常开朗和热情,而且非常专业,

My Chinese colleagues are very cheerful, enthusiastic and professional

在中国化学,公司并没有刻意区分埃及人和中国人,

CECEC does not deliberately distinguish between Egyptians and Chinese

我们上班是并肩作战的同事,

We are like comrades in arms at work

下班后是可以一起分享生活的朋友,

after work we can share our lives as friends.

大家互相尊重、互相帮助,共同为了一个目标而努力。

We respect and help each other, and work together towards a common goal

马伟明:我的中国同事都非常友好且乐于助人,

My Chinese colleagues are very friendly and helpful. 

他们注重团队合作和互相支持

They focus on teamwork and support each other,

大家一起解决问题和创新

We work together to solve problems and innovate

他们都有高度的专业素养和敬业的精神。

They all have high professionalism and dedication

问题三:在中国化学工作,你感受最不一样的是什么?

What do you feel most different about working at CNCEC?

马伟明:在中国化学工作最让我感到不同的是

What makes me feel most different about working at CNCEC is

公司的全球视野和致力于创建国际一流企业的目标,

They commitment to creating an international first-class enterprise

通过本地化发展和技术交流

Through localized development and technology exchange.

公司不仅在国内市场表现出色

CNCEC not only performs well in the domestic market, 

还在国际市场不断扩展,展现了强大的凝聚力

but also continues to expand in the international market, showing a strong influence

龙宇:公司非常重视在海外的本地化发展,

CNCEC attaches great importance to localization development in overseas countries,

积极融入当地社会,尊重当地文化,

actively integrates into the local society, respects local culture

并努力为当地创造就业机会和经济效益。

and strives to create employment opportunities and economic benefits for the local community.

此外,中国化学在技术软联通方面也做得非常出色,

CNCEC has also done a great job in the soft connectivity of technology.

公司注重技术和经验的交流和分享,

They focuses on the exchange and sharing of technology and experience

通过各种培训、研讨会等形式,

brings China's advanced technology and management experience to Egypt

将中国的先进技术和管理经验带到埃及,

through various training and seminars.

同时,也积极学习和借鉴埃及的本地经验,

And  also actively learns from local experience in Egypt

真正实现了技术和文化的融合与互通,

truly realizing the integration and communication of technology and culture.

这种双向的交流和学习不仅提升了我们的专业能力,

This two-way exchange and learning not only improves our professional ability,

也促进了中埃两国之间的技术合作和文化交流。

but also promotes technical cooperation and cultural exchanges between China and Egypt.

问题四:通过这些年在中国企业的工作经历,你看到了什么样的中国?

What do you think of China?

龙宇:在中国化学工作多年,我深刻感受到,

Having worked in CNCEC for many years, I deeply feel that

中国作为“一带一路”倡议的重要推动者,

China as an important promoter of the BRI

更在全球范围内推动高质量的合作。

They are more committed to promoting high-quality cooperation around the world

通过与中国同事们的合作,

Through cooperation with Chinese colleagues,

我逐渐体会到中国“万里为邻、美美与共”的精神,

I realized the spirit of "neighbors across the country, sharing beauty and prosperity" in China.

这种精神不仅体现在中国与邻国的合作上,

It is not only reflected in cooperation between China and other countries

还深入到每一个项目的实际执行中,

but also deeply embedded in the actual implementation of every project

无论是基础设施建设,还是高科技领域的合作,

whether it is infrastructure construction or cooperation in the high-tech field.

中国都在以一种务实且合作的态度推动着全球化的进程,

China is promoting the process of globalization with a pragmatic and cooperative attitude.

这种国际化的思维方式,以及积极地合作态度,

Due to China's international mindset and proactive cooperation attitude

也让我对中国未来的发展充满了信心。

I am full of confidence in China's future development

结尾

中国文化追求“天下大同”,

Chinese culture pursues “Universal harmony”

这是我很喜欢的思想理念。

which is an idea I like very much.

期待未来某一天,

I look forward to one day in the future

能有机会作为外籍职工代表,

I can have the opportunity to be a representative of foreign employees

走进中国,感受中国,拥抱中国,

step into China, feel China, embrace China

共同迎接美好的未来。

and welcome a bright future together.


致敬词:你挟龙腾之势在新时代重下西洋,让中华传统文化思想落地他乡,将人类命运共同体理念播向四方!

微信图片_20250110150641.jpg


相关推荐

携手——纪念《中国化工报》创刊40周年

四十载,风华正茂;四十载,风雨同舟——我们的四十载,淋浴改革开放之春光,我们的四十载,携手企业发展共成长。南京化学工业公司——中国化学工业的摇篮,当李明手捧起第一期《中国化工报》,就注定了一场长达4....

2025-01-12     中化新网

智算——司南智能:为流程装置装上“智能大脑”

节煤9100吨,减排二氧化碳2.1万吨,年效益超千万元……当杭州司南智能技术有限公司总经理欧丹林站在首届化工AI大赛的领奖台,为全球首个煤气化RTO大模型项目举起奖杯的一刻,他想起了2021年的初春,...

2025-01-12     中化新网

锤炼——宏程重工:走装备强国路 筑世界工业梦

傍晚时分,江苏宏程重工有限公司石化设备焊接车间内,弥漫着金属的特有气息。工人们身穿防护服,手法娴熟地操作着手中的焊接设备,弧光频频闪烁,与四溅的火花交织成一幅忙碌而有序的生产画面。在犹如广阔操场般的装...

2025-01-12     中化新网

转型——兰石集团:“向“新”而行 “氢”启未来

2024年12月17日,天空湛蓝,暖阳高悬。兰州市首辆氢能大巴从兰州新区兰石集团高端装备产业园“氢”装出发,历经一小时车程,顺利抵达兰州市区,完成首次跨区域试跑。氢能大巴的氢源来自兰石集团建设的甘肃....

2025-01-12     中化新网

开元——蓝廷:开启MOF材料规模化生产新纪元

大家好,我是来自蓝廷新能源科技(浙江)有限公司的曹文晓。从2015年进入中国科学院读研究生,到毕业后在企业从事研发工作,我在实验室和装置现场守了10年,却从未想过会有一天,在这样一个舞台上,把工作成果...

2025-01-12     中化新网